Monday, 8 April 2019

Time flies

 Where is the time going its 2 weeks since I last shared anything I had a few bad days when I went down with a virus but  that's cleared up now just taken me a while to get back on here  again,
 Its been a lovely day here I managed to get out into the garden and made a start on tidying up a bit 
 I'm hoping that the clematis plants that my sister brought me last year will actually  flower this year, will look great if they covers the fence for me will have to wait and see.
We walked down into Bude   as I needed to go to the post office  and had a look around the shops It is getting busy  with visitors now that the school have closed for the Easter holidays  hope the weather will stay good for them.
We walked along the canal  the Canada goose has settled herself in a nest on the little island  by the birds hide she has nested there for the last 3 years that we know of so looking forward To seeing some young ones sometime soon,  not the best photo but does show her on the nest,  the male  was close by and also the Heron but he was well hidden in the reads.


Back on the canal and I  like this photo of the ducks swimming past this pretty garden full of daffodils and bluebells


 We stopped by the bridge  for a short rest and got this photo of Chris and Charlie


 Oh yes thinking of Charlie it was his birthday  last Friday or that's the date he was given for his passport  so he had salmon as a special treat  going to use this photo in his scrapbook. 


 I have Been making a few Easter cards but haven't taken any photos yet so that's for another day.  so for now I'm off to see what I can find for dinner,  take care x

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Charlie! What a great walk! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Charlie!! What wonderful photos. I love the water birds. Your Charlie looks quite handsome and happy. I'm so glad you weren't down sick for too long. These viruses are really wicked. Especially during a season change. I can't wait to see photos of your garden once it starts to bloom. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete