Sunday, 30 April 2017

Robins

I was sitting with my early morning cup of tea watching the garden, it was raining and I didnt expect to see any birds  but it wasnt long before the robin poppped onto the fence then down into the garden to his favorite meal worm mix, he didnt seem to mind the rain, he never stays long but comes back quite a few times during the day. I didnt know until today that  the male and femal robin are both the same so I wonder how you can tell  who is mum or dad robin.
The photo above is one I took a while ago on another rainy day 
We have a wooded area at the back of us and everyday since we moved here the robin has sat on the top of a tree and sang away at the top of his voice  I cant recognise many bird songs but always know when its the robin,
here are a few more of my photos of Robin






No comments:

Post a Comment