Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Along the canal

After a very wet bank holiday weekend we have the better weather back, lovely and sunny today so we walked into Bude and along the canal when you were out of the wind the sun was really warm.   was hoping to see the new family of ducks we had seen  before the weekend, but they were nowhere to be seen today.  The Canada goose was still sitting on his nest in the middle of the nature reserve  dont know how long she is going to keep us waiting.


The May blossom (Hawthorn) that is along the canal is really pretty

I also managed to get a photo of 3 swans flying over something I have never managed before 

It was so peaceful along the canal today not many people about

I was also lucky to get a photo of a duck landing on the water


Last photo for today  The willow tree before the house is really beautiful  would be nice to live in that house would never want to go further than the garden

No comments:

Post a Comment