Thursday, 11 May 2017

Die cut cards

  This morning we met up with some friends  for coffee and catchup of all the latest gossip, we also bumped into one of our old neighbors so that was nice, the weather wasnt so good today so didnt stay out long just popped into the lifeboat station  for a chat and their little shop and brought a jigsaw puzzel of mousehole which is only a few miles from here so that will pass a few hours when we get bored. went for our usual walk  this evening before dinner,  that was our day.
Going to post some of my latest cards, at the moment Im into Die cutting  so thats what I have been using, the first photos are the lastest dies I brought first photo the die cutters and then the cut dies


I set myself a challenge to make at least one card with each die instead of just putting them away  unused, so here are a few of the ones I made,  Have to say I make cards that I would like to recieve so  if Im not happy with it it gets binned they may not be perfect but thats the way I am.

I really like this owl I have made a few like this one 
 
I love buttterfly's so this is one of my favorite, love this trellis
      embossing folder too                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                         A wedding card maybe
                         Love making easel cards  so combined both dies to make this one
                                                    A really quick and simple  Butterfly card
                                              A new baby card

 This has to be my favorite die at the moment I use it a lot, for this card I cut it several times and cut out the butterfly so that I could layer it up, the spare bits  I will use on other cards
   
                                A lace heart makes another quick and easy card  I like it.
                                     Another easle card  cut and layered really easy
                             Using the lace die again but for easel card this time

No comments:

Post a Comment