Started the day watching some goldfinch and great tits on the feeder while drinking my morning cup of tea, they seem to be the only ones who have come recently not seen a blackbird for a while now and we had loads coming at one point, I suppose there is enough food for them around now seem to be loads of different berries around just now, including the blackberrys that we didnt pick again today.
Then I made a couple of cards got 3 family birthdays this week so needed to get them sorted.
When the postman came he brought me a package full of die cuts from a crafting friend of mine and a lovely card, so now I have some new bits to play with I'm a happy bunny lol.
Just as we were ready to go out it decided to rain so went back for our raincoats, It rained on and off most of the afternoon but we managed our walk along the canal, didn't find anything new to take photos of so nothing to share but still have a few from yesterday .
After we got home I had a phone call from my daughter its always nice to catch up with her and know how the family are doing her middle one has just been made a prefect only she called it another name which i cant remember now Shes only 10 and so proud to have been chosen.
this evening going to be working on some potpourri cats I cut out the pieces last night so ready to sew them now, will keep me busy till bedtime. I hate sitting with nothing to do.
Going back to yesterday.. We walked along the cliff path to Crooklets beach which was a lot quiter than at the weekend so leaving you with a few photos







No comments:
Post a Comment