Monday, 30 July 2018

A short post

Chris had a blood test booked for this morning so it was an early walk into Bude it was really cloudy  but not as windy as yesterday on the way home we got caught in a heavy shower  so was glad we had taken our rain coats with us,
spent most of the day giving the spare room a good clean and sorting out beds for the 3 grand kids  who are due to visit us for a few days on Wednesday We are so looking forward to seeing them all again, and hoping the weather will get back to being nice for them.
managed to get a load of washing dry despite the showers on and off today.
So really nothing interesting to write about

I did have one piece of nice news tonight,  I won a card making contest on one of my groups It had to be a card using ribbons.  So an Early Christmas card lol.



I finish my pocket letter swap and that's ready to post now,   you have to decorate 9 cards 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches and put them in a folder that has 9 pockets the theme was lace and pearls  you also add small gifts with the same theme, I really love making them. I hope the person I'm swapping with will like it



I die cuts some butterflies and flowers  from pearlesent card  the flower cutter was a birthday present from a friend its really pretty


  
Hope your day has been a good one, Take care x

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful. I know the person getting your swap is going to love it. Enjoy your visit with your grandchildren. They grow so fast. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete