Monday, 23 July 2018

on the canal

  The day started off quite cloudy and felt nice and cool so we decided it would be good to get a walk in  so  headed to the canal   and what happens the sun came through and it felt really hot again  we didn't stay out too long just around the marshes and back along the   first part of the canal.  I was glad to be home  don't know if its because we haven't walked much lately or I'm just getting old but my legs were aching by the time we got home going to blame it on the heat  lol.
Its getting really busy here now that the school holidays have started and family's have come here on holiday. 
I didn't take many photos  this one of the duck family


A swan with the Canada Geese

 

And Charlie having a paddle in the little river along the marshes
  

We haven't seen any baby swans this year and  nobody has put any photos on the Bude sites  so don't know if there have been any
We did see a moorhen with 2 tiny babies  but photo didn't come out any good 
Not really done much else read my book for a while but dropped off to sleep.
Been going through my photo albums and deleting a load of photos that I don't want,  I'm snap happy take loads of everything then need to  delete most of them its a good job cameras are digital these day would never be able to afford to get them  done at the shop like we did years ago.
Well its almost midnight here so I'm off to bed enjoy whats left of your day, xx 

1 comment:

  1. The baby ducks are darling. It's good that Charlie gets to cool off in the water for a bit. He's quite the handsome fellow. I haven't been out and about much, so I mostly take photos of things in my yard. It's quite muggy here, so Pogo and I stay in a lot. Enjoy your walks and have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete