A bad Penny...
Well you must have heard the saying turning up like a bad penny, well here I am. Its been almost 3 months since I last posted on here, this year has gone so fast, its hard to believe we are in December already, although I haven't posted anything I have been reading your blogs, even though I haven't commented on them sorry.
I was looking for someway to make a special card for The lady who runs the rescue kennels where we got Charlie from and when I saw a lovely Christmas QP on Miss Edna's page I knew it would be perfect, Thank you for sharing it I hope you don't mind me using it like this.
The other thing I wanted to share was our newest great grandson he was born 12 weeks early and has spent the last 3 months in hospital I didn't want to post a photo while he was all wired up so now hes home and doing well can share a photo of him this is Blake . Its going to be a really special Christmas for that little family
Been pretty wet here again today took Charlie over the fields so he could run off some of his energy but came home wet and muddy apart from that haven't really done a lot today,
Now its getting dark so early I needed something to keep me busy and stop me from falling asleep so as we had a lot of wool over from when we were knitting the grand kids jumpers and cardigans last year I decided that I would knit myself a jumper I started with a pattern but found it to hard to follow a chart so I'm just doing my own thing you will be able to see me coming in it, lots of pretty colours will try to get a photo later when I get it out again.
That's about it for now will try to post again look after yourselves x
I love what you've done with the quick page. That's what they are for, to use and enjoy. Your new great grandson is beautiful. My last grandson was born three months early. He was just a teeny tiny bit of a baby. Today he is tall and strong and twenty one years old. God bless your new little one. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
ReplyDelete