Monday, 21 January 2019

Blue Monday

 Well apparently today January 21st   is blue Monday the most depressing day of the year, where do  they think up these things, its also Squirrel appreciation day and I read somewhere that its also National Hug day now that sounds more like it, I like giving and getting hugs makes you feel so much better,
Today  its been quite a bit colder than the last two days  but a lot better than most places
I took Charlie for a walk over some waste ground near us  we go there quite often and never meet anyone but  yesterday a neighbour  happened to be walking his dog Roxi  there so the 2 dogs  had a lovely time charging around  and we had a nice time watching them and chatting



Today was one of his days to go on a pack walk with Grace from Coastal canines    so I didn't need to take him out this morning so got to spend some time in my craft room and get some cards made  quite a few birthdays coming up in the next couple of weeks so needed to get busy  these are  my latest three complete with boxes


 As its Squirrel appreciation day better add a photo still have one comes into the garden did have 2 one day but never seen them together since, this one looks a bit wet 


  not really done much else today apart from the normal day to day stuff that needs doing  so I will leave you with a hug x



2 comments:

  1. I love your squirrel photo. He looks as though he's hoping for a treat? We have squirrels here and I love watching them. They do get a bit pesky once in a while, but still they are such fun to have and watch. I think every day should be "give a hug" day. Hugs are so healing. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy I found your blog!!! I am now following you - you can follow back if you wish at Annster's Domain. Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete