Wednesday, 18 October 2017

Saw the Heron

Today has been another  really nice warm day,   I made a few Christmas cards early this morning before hubby was up and the day started.  getting there slowly  I know its early but don't want to leave them to the last minute like I normally do.
Walked down into Bude later in the morning as we  had a few things to do, then went into Wroes for a cup of tea and some apple shortbread that was really nice
Then it was over to the canal for a nice gentle stroll.  only took my small cool pics camera today as wasn't expecting to get any photos,  its not the best camera for a sunny day as it only has a  screen  on the back which makes it difficult to see what your trying to photograph when its sunny.
We did see the heron over the other side of the canal and It was a case of point the camera in that direction and hope for the best 
Did get  a couple of half reasonable ones 


  And a swan doing a dance

                          

Have a few photos from yesterday that I never shared, I love seeing the robin



 And the blackbirds up eating the hawthorn berries



The little moorhens are so cute. Love seeing all the wildlife

 

No comments:

Post a Comment