Monday, 19 June 2017

Its hot

Been really hot today my neighbour said it was 31.5 don't know but we went for our usual walk , think it was a big mistake, it was so hot  and it zapped all my energy, was glad to get home and rest laid on the bed and read my book,  I really like Joan Jonker books they are out of print now but can download them onto my kindle some of them I have read several times,   I have read a few other books but keep going back to the same ones, 
Didn't take many photos today  but did see the heron up on the hill near the canal 


 There are loads of wild roses out around where we live they are so pretty


Im so hot and tired tonight I cant think of anything to write maybe tomorrow will be  cooler

No comments:

Post a Comment