had to go to the post office to send off last of the Christmas bits and needed to get some batteries , but that was all that we needed to do today, so we walked down to the beach and along the coast path, There were a lot of people out all making the most of the mild day even saw someone swimming in the sea pool.
The tide was along way out so nobody surfing. we stopped for a while at crooklets and just enjoyed being there and watching people on the beach. we met one of our friends who own a hotel here and had a nice chat with her its good to catch up when you don't see them to often .
Not done a lot since we got home had lunch then checked e mails and face book , then settled down with my book but as often happens I dozed off to sleep, going to take a long time to finish this book if I keep doing that .
finished making Christmas cards so will have to start on Thank you cards next then think about getting some wool for a jumper for the grandson, I used to knit my 3 all there jumpers and cardigans, wonder how I had the time when they were young. They look at photos now and ask did you really make me wear that and laugh about it , not many kids want hand knitted stuff these days has to be designer labels, so its nice that I still have someone who wants hand knitted things.
will leave you with a couple of photos
![]() |
| tides out |
![]() |
| The sea pool |
Half
tide cross, Summerleaze beach when the sea reaches the cross bar on the
cross the tide is half way in, I dont really know if there is a reason
for this cant seem to find anything about it, wondered if it was
anything to do with it being safe for fishing boats to go in and out
but really dont know will have to ask someone local they might be able
to tell me,
Well thats all for tonight hope you have had a good day take care and stay safe



I love the photos. It must be nice to be able to walk along the water whenever you want to. We have to drive for a distance to get to the water. In this cold water, I'm not inclined to do this. Can't wait till Spring!
ReplyDeleteI used to make all my own greeting cards. Maybe I should start doing it again. Hmmm, we'll see. Meanwhile, you have a super day. Hugs, Edna B.