It has been none stop misty rain all day, there was nothing we needed to go out for so its been a boring day really, apart from going into the garden to top the bird feeders up we have been stuck indoors we did manage between us to put a roller blind up at the back door its been waiting to be done for months just never got round to it, you wouldn't think that would be to hard but not really into do it yourself and things never go exactly to plan but eventually it got done so another job less to do
Chris gets so frustrated with things , since his stroke he finds everything that would come easy to him before he cant do so it makes even the simplest jobs hard work he does his best I just hate seeing him getting so stressed out about things.
Christmas almost here and there was a message on our local face book page asking for help to make up some food parcels as so many family's in Bude had been left without benefit payments and had nothing for Christmas we had made a parcel up for a family we knew who were struggling but felt we had to help with this, the response from local people was amazing and even the supermarket donated chickens its so sad when families cant afford the essentials but lovely when the community pull together to help
One of our neighbours has gone away for Christmas and asked if I would popped in and feed her cat and 2 kittens and give them a cuddle so that's my job for the next week the kittens are so cute not sure how old they can only be a few months old , they have tunnels and toys so keeps them amused,
and a cat flat so they can get in and out so shouldn't be a problem,
Our Son who was in Hospital earlier in the week is doing ok now just needs to build his strength up again he insists hes coming to see us on boxing day as planned so looking forward to having both our boys here,
not much else to say at moment so will leave you with some photos of the kittens I'm feeding
If I don't get on tomorrow have a lovely Christmas, hope Santa's good to you
take care and stay safe




Oh my, aren't you the lucky lady! What beautiful kittens you are tending to. I think it's wonderful that you are helping your neighbors with food too. Communities should pull together in times of need. It's really heart warming to see it being done.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time with your boys. Pogo and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Hugs, Edna B.
Thank you Miss Edna have a lovely Christmas if you see santa say hi from me, hope he brings you and Pogo something nice Happy Christmas x
ReplyDeleteAwww what adorable kittens! Cuddles would be just the thing for me. Cisco might not agree tho.
ReplyDeleteI hope that your son is better. I am so sorry that he is ill.
I understand Chris's frustration. It is hard to admit to ourselves that we can't do what we had done before. Hopefully he will not stress out so much. I know it is hard for you to see.
Have an awesome day, Hugs, Beth