It was really frosty when I got up this morning and I had to find a big rock to break the ice on the bird bath it was really thick it must have been a really cold last night, Its been lovely and sunny again today but the wind was really bitter, so we didn't go far went and looked around a couple of the big shops and got some scented candles they make the place smell really nice,
we have a nice big B&M store and its nice just to wander around and look at things and its lovely and warm in there too.
I saw this picture on the whoot and thought it would be perfect for Pogo and maybe Cisco what do you think, would they like their own holiday home
Not done a lot today apart from the everyday stuff that has to be done, If we didn't have to eat it would save an awful lot of work but I would miss all my favourite foods then I don't really enjoy cooking much these days, when the kids were growing up I used to make loads of cakes and pies, Apple pie was my speciality and I often got asked if I could make some for family and friends which in those days I was happy to do, but unless we have visitors I don't bother any more
I made a collage of our pink Camelia its been so pretty this year, I love the pink but Chris prefers the red one which will be later flowering it does have two flowers out and loads of buds so have that to look forward to . work on the garden has stopped at the moment waiting for a few warmer days to dig out some of the bamboo roots, its going to be hard enough without trying to do it when the ground is frozen .
cant think of anything interesting to say so take care thanks for visiting me,


Pogo would absolutely love his very own vacation home. Aren't they just adorable! I'm sure Cisco would love one too. All doggies love to have more than one place to hide out in.
ReplyDeleteI have to say I just love your flowers. It will be quite a while before we have any ready for blooming, so seeing yours makes my eyes super happy. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.