Thursday, 8 February 2018

Early start

I had set the alarm  last night in case I overslept again so when I woke up and looked at the clock I thought it hadn't gone off and jumped out of bed and woke Chris up, it wasn't until he was out of bed that I realised I was an hour in front of myself,  Chris said he would have another half hour and climbed back into bed  and I went and made myself a cup of tea. oh the joys of getting old LOL.
When I went out to sort the feeders it didn't feel so cold and the bird bath wasn't frozen so that was good, the bullfinches were first to  come for breakfast but didn't have time to sit and watch them this morning.
  We had to be out early for Chris's appointment at docs it was only for blood tests so it didn't take long, When he had finished we walked down to crooklets beach and along the coast path, the wind was quite cold and it was pretty grey but it was dry  so we enjoyed a nice walk, then headed for home, 
The squirrel was sitting on the feeder when we got back and a few birds were feeding as well so they seemed happy to share  which surprised me,
After lunch I had a good clean through so at the moment we are tidy  lol
so wont get any visitors,
My sister phoned to say her birthday present had arrived  told her shes not to open it till the morning, hope she will like the box of cards I made for her.
 forgot to take the photos of the finished pocket letter will try to do it in the morning  will leave you with beach photos.  take care stay safe and warm x








                         

2 comments:

  1. I had to smile when I read about you thinking the alarm hadn't gone off. I have done that to many times to count.
    Your photos of the beach are gorgeous. The water looks so calm and smooth. I am sorry the wind was cold. It does seem to cut right thru you.
    I am sure that your sister will love her birthday cards you made for her. I know that I would so it is something that you made for her so I am sure that it will mean more than something bought at the store.
    I am up early too. I had to get Cisco up to go potty. He is starting to refuse to get up unless I get up and tell him to go potty. Jonathan my son said this is crazy that he only listens to you mom! I was awake by then so here I am.
    Have a good day and stay warm and take care of yourself. xxx Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bet Im glad I made you smile this morning I didnt at the time but looking back now I can smile about it,
    Im glad you like the sea photos its so changable can be so calm and peaceful or rough and angry but I love it both ways, cant imagine wanting to live anywhere else.
    Sorry Cisco is getting you up so early hes a proper Mummies boy by the sound of it nice but hard on you when you have to do everything for him but I know you love him to bits and would do anything to keep him happy. suppose I had better think of something to write on my blog so take care x

    ReplyDelete