Sunday, 4 February 2018

Its getting colder

Not looking forward to next weeks weather the  weather man says Britain is bracing itself for one of the coldest weeks of the winter with snow and ice expected across the UK along with temperatures as low as -7c brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, that's cold
 It felt really cold when we went out today  I have a nice warm coat and usually it keeps me nice and warm but today I could feel the cold through it so it must have been a lot colder even though it was quite sunny, we walked down to Crooklets beach and along the cliff path back into Bude,  There were a couple of young girls who had taken their horses onto the beach, but the horses  looked really nervous and the girls seemed to be having trouble controlling them  don't know if it was because of the amount of dogs on the beach or what the reason was but they decided not to ride them and led them back off again.  there was another rider racing along the tide line as well he seemed to be going really fast I wouldnt have wanted to get in his way.we decided not to go onto the canal so came straight home after collecting about a dozen small stones to paint,
Chris had a phone call on Friday from the guide dog people he is top of the list now for a new dog and someone is coming to see him in the morning to talk to him about it, That's made him happy, He will have to train with it for 4 weeks before he is allowed to go out on his own but he doesn't mind that, hes just looking forward to being more independent again as he cant go out without me at the moment, 
The daffodil plant that I was given at the shop the other day is out in flower already I put it in the back room as that's the coolest  and didn't expect it to do anything for a while but it has cute miniature flowers on it that's cheered the place up a bit
 


Not really been doing much  I finished my trinket box and  and been using up  some  scrap pieces on key rings and little crosses but haven't taken a photo  yet Just finishing off another cat then don't know what to do next  maybe  another serviette holder depends what wool I have, I need to get some more,
Cant think of much else to say tonight so will leave you with a couple of Photos from our walk today  take care stay safe and warm x












7 comments:

  1. Wow, look at all the folks out at the beach. Awesome! Those horses are beautiful. Good to see you're going to try painting some little rocks. I'll look forward to photos of them. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lot of people out even today if your wrapped up and its dry its nice to get out, the rock painting is going slowly lol really not an artist oh well Im trying take care x

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    I loved your photos. They are beautiful and your little plant is a ray of sunshine!
    Congratulations on Chris getting his service dog. What awesome news. I cant wait to see pictures of him and her and I know that Chris will enjoy having his independence back.
    So sorry to hear of the bitter cold coming your way. I hope that it leaves as fast as it comes. Take care, Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth I love daffodils they really brighten the place up. we havnt got the dog yet but hopefully will be soon they have to match the dog with the person so takes time, look after yourself x

      Delete
  3. I meant to say him Or her... lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...that is COLD! And I'm glad you will be getting the dog soon. LOVE the horses on the beach. What fabulous photos! I'm enjoying your blog...looking at all the posts and now I'm a follower too! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog and following me thats really nice, your photos are much better than mine I love reading your blog. its good to meet new people you have a good week as well x

      Delete