Monday, 26 March 2018

A bit chilly

This morning we had lovely sunshine again  the wind was a little chilly but not to bad, 
Started the day watching the birds while drinking my early morning cup of tea It seems that the starlings have all moved on now  I haven't seen any for a few days now but 2 collard doves are making regular visits now  as well as all the usual ones, been looking out for the squirrel but been ages since I saw him last,
Spent a bit of time in my craft room finishing off some cards I wanted to get in the post today,  
Once I had got Chris up and had breakfast and done a few jobs we were ready to go into Bude  First stop was the post office  would you believe the postage costs have gone up again today, not impressed lol, the few coppers they added to my pension this year wont last long now.
As It was so nice we decided to have a walk along the canal before we came home, a few people about Today but It will start to get busy now with the Easter holidays  hope the weather  wont spoil peoples holiday.
We got home about 2ish and not long after it started to rain and has been all afternoon so we were lucky we didn't stay out longer.
I noticed a little while ago that my arm was feeling sore and when I looked i have  little blisters up my arm must have been from yesterday when I was digging out the bamboo roots I never noticed it this morning  when I showered  but cant think what else would have caused it, put some cream on so hopefully will soon clear up.
Not done much else today apart from usual boring things that need to be done around the home, 
So will leave you with a few photos take care and stay safe x






 

 

2 comments:

  1. As always, I love your photos. This looks like such a wonderful place for taking nature walks. I hope those blisters on your arm clear up soon. I can't imagine what caused them.

    Our postage rates keep rising too. Our social security had a raise this year too. However, the cost for Part B of Medicare was raised exactly enough to wipe out the raise in the check. Go figure!

    You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh lovely photos.... I agree with Edna, what little raise I have was wiped out too. I don't understand why they give us a raise only to take it for something else. Oh well...

    Those blisters are a bit worrying Mary. I am hoping that they are not the beginning of something more serious. I cannot imagine Bamboo being the cause but it could be. Of course you might have come up in contact with something. Have you changed laundry soap or lotions or anything of that nature?
    I used to love wearing this particular perfume but after a few hours of wearing it I begin to smell like a dead fish... seriously. It turned out that our body chemistry changes every 7 years so something in that was causing problems with my body chemistry. I had to stop wearing the perfume. I haven't had that fishy smell in years and am quiet thankful as you can imagine lol. I am off to read your next blog post... Hugs my friend xxx Beth

    ReplyDelete