It has been another quite nice day here sunny a bit breezy and a few clouds that threatened to bring rain but never did,
We went for a walk, deciding that we would go down to Crooklets beach and walk along the cliff path back into Bude we took a bag of bits to put in the recycling bin that is in the car park there its only for things that the normal recycling lorry wont take like black trays and plastic wrap which would normally have had to go in the normal rubbish but one firm has set up this collecting point for it which all helps,
It was quite busy down on the beach tide was coming in I love watching it when the waves hit the rocks and send spays into the air
The lifeguards are back on the beaches now trying to keep everyone safe you have to keep within the flags as there are rip tides here and people can easily get into trouble,
I found a pretty stone covered in little stars re hid it on our way home, I know its really aimed at kids but I'm just a big kid at heart lol
Chris will get his chair back tomorrow the bushes in the motor a had worn and that's what was causing the problem
not done much else read my book for a while and dozed off until the phone woke me up, I read a few blogs and found this gorgeous Quick page and fell in love with it I knew exactly what photo I would use with it, Thank you so much Miss Edna for all the lovely QP's you share I love using them
xxx



I think it's great that a company will take the rest of the recycle stuff. It's a shame to have to put it in the trash. And, I love the photos of the beach. I don't think we'll be needing lifeguards on our beaches for quite a while yet.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little stone you found. And yes, it's good to still be a kid at heart. I think I am too. Lots of little things make me really happy.
I just love the photo of your beloved doggie. I'm so glad that you can use the quick pages. I love making them. It's a win win for both of us! You have a super evening, hugs, Edna B.
Hello, I love the stone. How sweet it is and you know, it is fun to find and re hide. No harm in that!
ReplyDeleteI love how your page turned out. Isn't it wonderful to be able to use these beautiful QP's Miss Edna makes?
I thought that I was going to have blood work done today but no I have an another appointment with my Rheumatologist. It is good since I had that Fibro flare up the other day.
I am trying to get my ducks in a row for all of May appointments. Sometimes I have no breaks between at all.
Better run, still have some things to do before I leave this morning. Have a wonderful day.... Hugs, Beth xxx