It hasn't been a bad day it started off a bit wet but cleared up as the morning went on and the sun came out. We couldn't go out this morning as Chris's wheelchair was playing up so we had to get someone in to take a look at it they had to take it away but left us with one to use for a couple of days while its fixed, This afternoon Chris had an appointment at docs so we went an hour earlier and had a little walk before his appointment,, its surprising how quickly the trees are coming into leaf now after seeming to have been bare for so long
Spring must well and truly be on the way, daffodils are out everywhere and hyacinths,
I'm hoping to add a bit of colour to the garden this year so brought this packet of seeds it says it attracts butterflies and bees so hope it will, it has seeds for 6 different flowers evening scented stock, foxgloves, tropical milkweed, blanket flower, echinops and lavender have to admit not heard of a couple of them so looking forward to them flowering
also want to make a small rockery but it depends if I can find enough rocks big enough without having to buy them , loads on the beach but its against the law to take them and I don't want to get locked up, found a few on the footpaths so made a start,
so apart from that not done much else got caught by a friend on face book chat and the time just went
I did make 2 new cards I really love this die and making these easel cards
There are some really pretty papers and I love using butterflies on cards but I guess you noticed that by now lol.
Talking about butterflies reminded me we saw our first two small Tortoiseshell butterfly of the year yesterday couldn't get a photo as they wouldn't stay still long enough but was nice to see them hopefully we will get to see a lot more once the weather warms up more
well that's all from me for now look after yourselves xx



Hi,
ReplyDeleteOh I really do love your photos and I think that it is great that you were able to get a variety pack of seeds. I think that most of those will come back each year but not sure. I love lavender and foxglove. I love them all actually. I don't think that there is a flower out there that I don't like.
I do hope Chris's chair is fixed soon. I know what it is like to be without wheels. Speaking of which I think that my son is going to have to take his car in and have fixed. Something in the front is coming off. Always something with motorized vehicles.
I am going over to my blog. Have a great day. Hugs Beth xxx