Yesterday the weatherman said that today was going to be the warmest day of the year so far, Well it might have been somewhere but it wasn't here, it was sunny this morning but the wind was really cold then we had rain later still we had a nice day yesterday so mustn't be greedy,
Not really done that much today popped over to pound land as they had a sale on of the storage boxes all half price so brought 6 sets at 50p each a bargain
I had a lovely pop up box card in the post It was a swap we did in one of the groups I'm in not only did I get the card she also sent me stamped images of the bits she used, there is so much work gone into this and I really love it.
colouring images is not my best thing I am pretty rubbish at it but will give it a go
I did make a couple of cards earlier today for another swap we were given a sketch and we have to make a card using this design
This is what I came up with
Think I like this second one better but should have used pearls instead of gold gems might change them in the morning
and apart from the usual cooking and cleaning not done much else so will say bye for now have a good weekend x




The cards are lovely. I agree about using pearls instead of the gold bits. Pearls will brighten up the card. The coloring is quite restful. Just have to stay inside the lines. Not so easy to do at my age. hahahaha. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.
ReplyDeleteLove the cards. I think that they are both beautiful. I love the gems and pearls both so either of them would be super.
ReplyDeleteI have been reading. It has been better for me to read than trying to sit up at the computer right now. I have slept a lot because of the medication I am taking, but I really need to get up and start some cleaning. My son Nathan got called in to work tonight so dinner will just be me and my son Jonathan.
Have an awesome weekend... Hugs, Beth