![]() |
| Female Blackbird enjoying the sun |
What am I going to do with me, a whole week and not one blog I don't even have a good reason for not being here, just got sidetracked with other things
Its been a mixed week quite a bit of rain that stopped me from finishing painting the fence, I got that done yesterday and I tried to sort out the area where the bird feeders are they make such a mess and all the fallen sunflowers hearts have made a gooey mess don't really know how to prevent it, that part of the garden is all pebbles so hard to clear it doesn't help when its wet and Goodness knows whats growing there I pulled up a load of Grassy stuff I wonder if I should put some bird seed into a pot and see what grows lol next job is sort out and get rid of all the wooden log rolls I took up they are pretty rotten
Chris has got really fed up waiting for a new guide dog so he decided that we would see if we can get a dog from the rescue centre, he just needs someone to love and cuddle and talk too besides me of course lol anyway we have a lady coming to see us tomorrow to do a home check and make sure we are ok to adopt so will see what happens from there,
I'm not 100% sure we could manage 2 if and when they find a guide dog for Chris but will see how it goes tomorrow, it would be good to have a dog in the home again and I think it would make Chris happier again.
The car boot season has started again now so we went there this afternoon it was lovely sunshine but that wind was so cold they have it in a field which is quite high up and very open so really windy there, but its nice to go around and see what everyone is trying to sell, one lady was selling brand new ladies tops in my size at 4 for £1 so how could I go wrong I got 8 that was a bargain I asked her how she could sell them at that price and she said she just needs to get rid of them now , they have been washed and are out on the line now,
didn't find much else was looking for some little houses to add to my collection but couldn't find any today
Think we have only been along the canal twice this week I hope the weather is going to warm up again soon
I haven't even taken any photo,s this week so nothing to share , Will try to do better , x

Hi,
ReplyDeleteI haven't been on either to blog or catch up on posts. I had a eye injection and it took a little longer for the eye to heal so that I could see better. I still feel as if I have sandy grit in my eye and the other eye has been feeling strained so I have not been online but just a little at a time and would you believe that I haven't really missed it at all?
You really did get a bargain with the tops. What a great find.
I do hope that Chris is able to get a dog. My little Sasha is not doing well. I am afraid to get my hopes up for her.
I am having pain in my neck and shoulders and arm. My left arm especially. I guess that I will go ahead and try the injections. If they don't help then I can say no, but I have to do something. Trying to type or make pages is just making it worse as it strains my arms that hurts my neck and so forth.
I feel like I am falling apart and maybe I am.
Time to get something for dinner. I am so hungry.... xxxx you take care of yourself... Hugs, Beth xxx
I love your bird photo. Such a cutie! About the birdseed on the ground, I wouldn't put pebbles beneath it. I had my feeder in one of my little gardens, and I found a couple new sunflowers growing there from the fallen seeds.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time a t the rescue center. I'm sure Chris will find a doggie that will be great company for him. Your new shirts sound like quite a bargain. I need to find a bargain like that. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.