The home visit from the dog rescue place went OK and we had a phone call to say we had past that part and could look on there site to see if we can find a dog that would suit us.
There are a lot of bluebells out now along the side of the road in peoples gardens along the canal, I'm going to Miss walking through the woods in the village we used to live in it was so pretty this time of year
Not a lot happening on the canal today just a few ducks and geese but nothing special the Canada goose is sitting on some eggs on the little island by the bird hide, the same place as they nested last year bit hard to see with all the twigs in front of her,
I'm quite pleased with myself I won a card making competition in a card group don't know what the prize is yet it wont be a lot but just nice to win something.
I have to get busy making some more cards May has a lot of Birthdays our daughter, 3 of the grand children our nephew my brother and Chris plus a wedding anniversary an expensive month
Its getting late so I'm off take care x




Your card is gorgeous. I'm so glad you won. Goodness, I hope Chris finds a doggie soon. Life is not complete without a dog. The flower photos are beautiful. We are starting to get lots of blossoms in our area now. I love it! You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteWow lucky you winning and your card is absolutely gorgeous. I have a friend here that makes beautiful cards. I received one for Christmas and just oooohed and awwwed over it. It is not one that I can explain. Maybe if I dig it out of my Christmas stash I will take a picture of it.
I do hope that you and Chris will find a dog. I am sorry to say my little Sasha didn't make it thru. It was so sad and I cried buckets. But I had been warned.
I am off to my blog now. I am going to try and make it happier... I need happy.... Hugs, Beth