We were out early this morning as Chris had another blood test it was nice and sunny again but still that really cold wind, read somewhere that its supposed to warm up this weekend. going to get busy again round here with it being bank holiday and half term for the schools you have to expect it living in a beautiful seaside place
The postman brought my prize today for the card competition I won wasn't expecting it to be much so was pleasantly surprised at all the lovely crafting things that came, going to love using them
This afternoon I have been pottering in the garden its getting there slowly had a change around of a few things want to get it all done now so I can get all my garden ornaments out of the shed but need to jet wash the paving first
My daughter phoned and we spent nearly an hour chatting which was nice,
Just wish she didnt live so far away still got their visit in July to look forward too,
Not done a lot so far this evening need to sort the washing out and put it away then will be time for a nice cup of tea , will try to get some photos for tomorrow. all for now x

What a lovely prize! This will keep you busy for a while, enjoying it. Our weather has been nice for planting lately too, so that's what I've been up to. Can't wait to see photos of your yard once you are finished. This is a good time of year. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.
ReplyDeleteHi, super prize that you won. You will love playing with all of these pretty little things. So glad that you won. How happy you must have been. That makes me feel good.
ReplyDeleteI am thinking of redoing my room. Haven't decided exactly how yet but I will. My son said he was looking for new bedding for me. He said it will be something not expensive. I told him not to buy anything expensive. I hope that he listens lol.
Enjoy the warmer weekend and keep your spirits up thinking about your daughter's visit in July. Not to far away now. Hugs, Beth