Saturday, 26 May 2018

A surprise visit.

 We had a surprise visit from one of our grandsons today with his partner and 2 little boys, Cant remember when we saw The grandson last  has to be a good few years so it was good to catch up and finally meet his partner and  the  2 boys 3 year old Riley and 10 months old Tyler Riley was very shy  and took a long time before he felt safe to let go of his mum but  we took tubes of bubbles into the garden  and that  brought him to life and we had a nice time trying to catch the bubbles , Tyler on the other hand was quite happy to let us  give him a cuddle and  play with him, They had been on holiday further down in Cornwall and  did a detour on the way home so they could come and see us.that was so nice. They tell us that there is going to be another new baby in a few months so shes going to be busy with 3 little ones another boy  that will bring our great grand children up to 8 Plus  one of our granddaughters is expecting her first  which will make it 9. The family keeps growing.
Our youngest granddaughter was 11 yesterday  and the youngest grandson 10 tomorrow  its times like this that you wish you didn't live so far away from them all,  Our daughter did send us some photos  yesterday and we got to talk to her on the phone and will be the same tomorrow , Then on Wednesday it will be Chris's birthday so its been a busy month for birthdays + 2 family anniversary's.
weather wise its been another nice warm sunny day but we had a thunder storm a bit earlier this evening  so had to turn the computer off for a while but gone over now, I really don't like storms especially the lightening.
My neighbour  Put a video on FB today she had a woodpecker on her feeder I  would so love to see one  she said she will ask him to visit our garden if it comes to hers again lol.  We have the nicest neighbours you could ask for.
On the card group We had to make 2 giant size tags  8x4 inches , yesterday in the post I received mine from my swap partner  They are so beautiful so sharing some photos of them, as you can see they are decorated back and front and also have pockets with 6 smaller tags. such a lot of work had gone into making them they will be put on display somewhere as I really love them, made the ones i made look so plain





 Well Time I was off to bed so will say goodnight  enjoy whats left of your day x

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful that your family stopped by. I think it's awesome how the family keeps on growing. And these babies all seem to grow so quickly! Enjoy them. I love your tags. They're beautiful. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    So sorry that I haven't stopped by in a while but I think that I am caught up.
    How wonderful to have a family that keeps growing.. Babies do make our world go around. I love that you took the bubbles into the garden to catch. Such Fun.
    Your tags are very beautiful. I agree that they should be displayed.
    I have had to take a break from the computer as it has really taken a toll on my neck and shoulders. But I started back blogging so I am trying to use my computer time wisely.
    So happy to hear the low carb diet working for Chris. It does work and now he is able to walk a bit. Wonderful news... Take care my friend and have an awesome Sunday... xxx Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you okay? You've been missing a while. Just hoping all is well. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are still busy with fun things like this. I sure love those pockets and tags. I need to make some of those. I may have to look closely and see if I can copy them! Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete