It was really quiet along the canal today not many people but it was just on lunch time so maybe it got busier later, The first family of geese were on the bank as we walked along can see how much they have grown already we haven't been able to see the second family yet but was told where to find them further along the canal so if its nice might walk that way tomorrow instead of going through the marshes.
Chris has been having a little walk recently and today he did really well Just wish he would take his stick as he is a bit unsteady but he insists he doesn't need it , since he has been on this low carb diet he seems so much better and is still loosing weight which is good, he had one of these geese feeding from his hand today
I manage to get my first Butterfly photo of the year today a small white I Think, there are a few that look similar so could be wrong, I have seen quite a few recently but they never seem to settle long enough to get a photo.
The only other photo I took was of this laburnum tree in the garden of the cottage over the canal I think its really pretty with all the dangling flowers
We followed the canal right back to the beach it was quite windy on that stretch but not cold we sat on a bench and watched the sea and people on the beach before heading for home, the walk home is nearly all up hill so was glad to get in, have a nice cup of tea and relax a bit.
Not done a lot this evening there were a few jobs that needed to be done so got them sorted now sat listening to music while i write this and catch up on Blogs and FB so that's been our day hope you all had a good one too xx




Love your "snowy" photo. "My driveway had a pink snowfall". The breeze was quite brisk, and send all the petals from the cherry tree over the house and into my driveway. It's pretty, even though it won't last long.
ReplyDeleteI love the photos of the goose family. The babies are just darling. We've just started seeing a few butterflies around here, but no photos so far. I love that tree. It looks quite beautiful. I think I'll take Pogo out for a ride now. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.