Its been a a nice weekend but been busy moving my craft room back into the office which is in the garden the people who lived here before us had converted the back entrance which was just a passage with a door, into an office with electric sockets and phone line so when we first moved in we made it into a craft room which is nice we even brought a little heater and it gets lovely and warm really quickly, It was nice in the summer when you could have the door open and look into the garden but during the winter I felt a bit isolated out there and moved my desk into the spare bedroom, gradually more and more crafting things came in and the bedroom looked a mess so decided now is the time to get everything put back where it belongs , and free up the spare bedroom for when we have family to stay. How I managed to get so much stuff I really don't know I need a serious sort out and get rid of all the things I know I will never use, saying it is one thing doing it another. I did do a blog on my craft room back on 6th May last year Link
We haven't been out the whole weekend which is bad really Mother nature has decided that we will have April showers today But forgot to tell March winds his turn was over lol. so a bit of both and some sunny patches in between.
Do you remember someone left me this on the doorstep
When we were in poundland I found another two on half price sale so got them to go with it and will hang them somewhere in the garden once the weather settles a bit. They are so pretty
Apart from starting a jigsaw puzzle we haven't really done a lot today it has 1,000 pieces so might take a while if it gets finished we will frame it and find somewhere to hang it then will share it.
That's about all for today take care and stay safe x




I love your craft room. It's really handy to have a place to keep all our craft stuff. And those little signs are so pretty. They'll look ever so nice in your garden. Maybe on the side of the house facing the inner yard? What a great find!
ReplyDeleteWe have rain today, plus a little snow mixed in. It's quiet now, but we should be getting more rain by nightfall. You have a wonderful evening. Hugs, Edna B.
Hi, I am sorry that your having such temperamental weather. It would be nice if it would hurry up and decide what it was going to do and stay steady.
ReplyDeleteYou were so lucky to find the other plaques to go with the one you received as a gift. They will look lovely hanging in just the right place.
I loved your craft room. How fun for you. You have a nice place to craft and make your cards and yes it is nice to share.
Have fun with the puzzle. You have quiet a bit done already.
Have a wonderful day. xxx Beth