Is anyone else having problems with blogger every time I try to leave a comment it comes up with an error. yesterday I was having problems trying to write a blog and ended up taking ages, will see what happens tonight, but sorry if you didn't get any comments from me.
Today's been another hazy sort of day the sun just couldn't break through the clouds but it stayed dry so I made a start on painting the fence I decided I don't like fence paint its like painting with water but what I have done so far looks tons better , hopefully tomorrow will be dry so I can finish it off, I couldn't do anymore today I ached too much
I pulled up some old wooden border strips and must have disturbed an ants nest they were everywhere will have to get something to kill them off found 3 on the worktop in the kitchen earlier really don't want that, just need to find out whats best to use I hate the idea of killing any living creature if they stay outside it wouldn't be so bad but don't want them running all over the kitchen
Chris didn't feel up to going out anywhere today I'm getting a bit worried about him hes not been himself lately, He has a hospital appointment Tuesday so hope they will find if there is a problem.
the shrubs I brought from the £1 shop are doing well but don't think the yellow climbing rose is going to grow it hasn't got any signs of life in it, I will leave it for now in case its just taking a while to get started.
My daughter got a dog from the dog rescue centre in London her name is Bella and she is a Shar-pie 18 months old, she says she is lovely and good with the kids only have the one photo at moment as the others she sent me had the kids in and she doesn't like me posting their photos ,
The only other photo from today is the half painted fence
That's about all for today have a nice weekend everyone


Every now and then, I have a problem with Blogger too. Hopefully, yours will clear up quickly. Your fence is looking so much nicer. It makes quite a difference in the yard. Bella is such a beautiful doggie. Here's wishing her a long and happy life.
ReplyDeleteHopefully, the doctors can figure out what's wrong with Chris and he will soon be back to feeling better. Spring is finally coming. Enjoy your yard and have a super day. Hugs, Edna B.