We went shopping yesterday, it was so busy but we managed to get a few presents , the family has grown again this year 2 more great grand kids to add to the list plus we have 3 birthdays in December one of them on the 25th She said all she wants for Christmas is someone to remember her birthday poor thing must be hard.
Anyway away from Christmas and back to the summer , I used photos of one of our great grandsons in a Quick page made by Miss Edna thank you I love it and appreciate you sharing it.
The starlings seem to have taken over the bird feeder so many of them all trying to get at the food, one good thing is they don't seem to like the sunflower hearts so the goldfinch and tits still get something as they seem to love it.
Think the bird feed bill will be going up this winter if the starlings keep coming
I was trying to get some photos of birds earlier today, took about 40 but not happy with any of them. some days it goes like that. I only saved one photo for a friend who looks for faces in nature, I can see a face on this tree that is just at the back of of us.
I was looking through some photos and found this one I took a while ago the bush is bare now all the berries have been eaten but I like this one.
I was planning on starting to knit my hat but my ball of cream wool has vanished would you believe it, there's only me and hubby, not had any visitors and I cant find it anywhere, I'm sure It was in the bag I was using when I was making the pot pourri cats but not there, really strange.
Not much else to say, hopefully tomorrow Will be dry so we can get out for a bit. I dont mind to much but hubby gets cold sitting in the wheelchair so its not fair to expect him to come out if its really cold and wet , thanks for popping by take care and stay safe

Hello,
ReplyDeleteI love your layout with Miss Edna's QP. I really need to use mine as I have a couple of photos of my sister in Mexico on a Pirate Ship. They had a blast with that adventure.
I can see a face in the tree. How cool. It sort of looks like a bear to me in a way. That is so neat that your friend looks for faces in nature.
Oh to be sure, Cisco was very comfy indeed in the photo. Right after I took that photo, my son Nathan came in and got him and cuddled with him for a while. I woke up this morning with him in bed with me so I guess that after Nathan took him out this morning he put him up in bed with me.
I hope that your yarn turns up. I am sure it is there somewhere. Did you look under your chair and sofa? It is odd how things just disappear. It happens to me a lot.
Take care, and I will catch your blog tomorrow... xx Beth
I love your photos. Yup, I can see the face in the tree too. We have one similar to that around here too. I've gotten used to losing things. It's just me and Pogo, and he does not play with yarn. So that leaves me! Ah well, here's hoping your yarn shows up soon. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.
ReplyDelete