Tuesday, 7 November 2017

dog show

Its been rain none stop most of the day we just had a hailstorm so glad I  don't have to be out in it, tomorrow we have my sister and her dog Max coming to stay for a week so been sorting out the room and making sure  everything is ready for her,   I'm so looking forward to seeing her again its been 5 months since she was here last so have a lot of catching up to do.  the weather wont be as nice as when she was here in June, we had some lovely days out then  but I'm sure we will be able to get out for a bit , Max has problems with his heart so long walks will be out,  but it will be lovely to have him here.

Max


 We had a beautiful dog  called Major  but sadly he had a growth in his heart and vets couldn't do anything so we lost him  We still miss him so much but have so many lovely memories of him,  here are a couple of my favourite photos of him

Major

Major

This  was  Max and Major together  





                   
A couple of weeks ago we had a dog show down at the sea pool followed by a swim for pets and owners ,  apart from the wind being a little chilly it was a nice day, 
 Bude Sea Pool is a beautiful, part natural, part man-made swimming pool in the rocks at Summerleaze Beach. Created in 1930, the Sea Pool has provided safe bathing at Bude for over 80 years. It is one of the very few tidal swimming pools which still remains open to the general public today and is open throughout the year, free for all to enjoy. The Pool is topped up by the sea at high tide each day.
here are a few photos  from that day 





 



                   




2 comments:

  1. Both Max and Major are really beautiful. I love the photos of the Bude Sea Pool. I've never heard of that, but it looks like such a beautiful place.

    I've been reading some of your posts, and I'll have to come back and catch up on more of them. I love all the photos of the swans and other birds. Nature is just so fascinating! You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog I appreciate your comment
    We are in North Cornwall England and love it here.

    ReplyDelete