Thursday, 23 November 2017

quick post

Been another windy day but at least it stayed dry for us , we walked into Bude this morning for yet another doc's appointment but forgot to take the letters to post so had to walk back this afternoon to the post office  its only  about a fifteen minute walk so not that bad, stopped off at supermarket for a few bits on the way home,
My son sent me some new photos of our new great grand daughter so been playing with a scrapbook kit,  years ago there were a lot of people on blogger who shared kits and I saved a lot of them to my computer, cant tag them as they  have all left blogger now,


 I decided now its getting colder I am going to knit myself a hat I found a pattern on an e mail I had from Lorraine  
 I found some wool and the needles I needed  and was planning on making a start on it this evening but that never happened so maybe tomorrow  don't think I will put the bobble on though , There are some nice things on Lorraine's blog its worth a visit,



 I finished  the  potpourri  cats I was making don't think I shared them I  have one more to sew together  I like the yellow one best,

 I didn't realise it was so late so going to say goodnight and get some rest,   take care x

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I love the kitties! They are so cute. I think that the yellow is my favorite too, but all of them are just sweet.
    I do a lot of scrap pages. I am on a team for my girlfriend Patsy. She is the only one that I do CT work for as it can get really out of hand fast. And the designers want an arm and leg from you. They tend to forget we are actually the ones doing them a favor, not really the other way around.
    I know lots of places that have some really beautiful scrap kits for free. Let me know if you would like the links. My email is:
    75751tj@gmail.com
    Congratulations on the birth of the twins. Your page is really pretty. Now to go and work on my blog. Have an awesome day! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another lovely comment and for the offer I dont do so many layouts as I used to hope you had a good day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Just to let you know that the offer is good anytime that your wanting to do a layout. I have plenty of places that offer wonderful free kits.
    My day was fantastic and I hope that yours was too. Hugs, Oh by the way my posting shows my given name, Garla bt I go by Beth but I answer to anything haha... Have an awesome day, I am off to read your next blog post. Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thats really kind will let you know if I need any take care x

      Delete