Sunday, 5 November 2017

fireworks




Yesterday evening we were invited by our neighbour to pop round as they were having some fireworks and some friends in, so that is what we did it was a really pleasant evening the fireworks were so pretty I tried to get some photos but don't know my camera well enough to get it on the right settings I should have checked before we left, so the photos are pretty rubbish but will add a few anyway. After the display we sat and chatted which was really nice, We don't go out much in the evenings so it made a really nice change for us.








Today has turned really cold and windy so  decided to stay in the warm, Hubby's been working on a model boat the RMS Queen Mary , it has so many tiny pieces I don't know how he manages to  do it I don't think I would have the patience.





And I have been making some cards I brought a lovely pad of toppers  by Katy Sue designs called say it with flowers it has 120 card toppers and they are so pretty, managed to  get 6 finished today the embossing folder I used was free with a magazine and is really pretty but not showing up on the photo  its called  lace bouquet




and here are the cards 
  I noticed today that the starlings are back we had a whole gang of them on the feeders today they don't seem to like the sunflower hearts but have been tucking into the fat balls and meal worm  mix in the coconut shells , Its a good job that the goldfinch and tits like the sunflower hearts so  will be OK




 

No comments:

Post a Comment