There are some really nice ones around I would love to find this one but no luck yet I keep looking lol,
We Didn't go far yesterday only to the post office but hubby was really cold so came back home but today even though it was cold it was mostly sunny even if we did have a couple of hail storms,
We went for our usual walk through the marshes over the bridge and back along the canal we saw 2 Herons today, up till now we have only seen one, so that was good the first one was the one we normally see but the second had totally different markings
Only the normal things on the canal swans ducks and Canada goose, nothing new to take photos of.
It said on the news page that UK is going to be colder than Iceland minus 10 brrrr that doesn't sound good not looking forward to that if it does happen but being at the South west of the country we do get much milder weather than up North so here's hoping it wont happen,
well better get dinner on the go so bye for now take care and stay safe x





Oooh, I love your heron photos! We don't have them around here. I think the idea of painting rocks and hiding for others find is such a fun idea. Good luck finding the rock with the blue jay on it. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.
ReplyDeleteThank you, hope you have a good day as well
DeleteOh what a lovely idea. I love the idea of a scavenger hunt. We have something like that here. Not the rocks that I know of but other things like sea shells, decorated eggs, and at the library they have books hidden around. I read the newsletter to see what event they are hosting. Most of them I can't do because of the transportation and the times but it sounds so fun. The penguin is super cute and I am with you, finding that Blue Jay would be awesome. I can't draw, sketch or paint a lick.
ReplyDeleteYour heron is beautiful. We have a lot of white ones here. They are just so gorgeous and I love seeing them.
Here in North America, we have the largest colony of Mexican Fruit Tail Bats. 2.5 million of them. Certain months of the year they make their nightly exodus from Congress bridge, close to our capital. I have never gotten to go to the bridge but I have seen them in flight and it is awesome to see them all fly out.
I am like you today. I have to think about whats for dinner tonight. I am thinking of BBQ chicken.. I can make my own sauce so it will be alright on my diet.
Hugs to you and I look forward to more of your adventures. Stay warm! xxx Beth
Thank you, I love watching wildlife programmes and have seen a few programmes with bats coming out of caves would be awsome to seee in real life, have a good day x
ReplyDelete