Sunday, 28 January 2018

A normal day

 Well its just been a normal day here not really done anything worth writing about but need to say something or no blog again lol
The day started the same as usual  went out in the misty rain and sorted the bird feeders out first thing   that was when I noticed we had a flower out  on the pink camellia  plant its so pretty I'm sure they don't usually flower this early but everything seem earlier this year so far, went in and fetched my camera and got a couple of shots of it,  then made myself a cup of tea and sat and watched the birds for a while, Chris doesn't get up as early as me and I usually have a couple of hours to myself  in the mornings unless he has an appointment to go to.
It seems strange that when the weathers damp like it was this morning we seem to get more birds come to the feeder than on dry days, it was quite busy this morning, I love just watching them, didn't even try to get any photos as it was quite grey out, Not seen any sign of the squirrel again I was hoping now he knows there's food here he would be back, maybe he will one day



 I was bored last night we don't watch tv hardly at all these day  Chris would rather  sit on his computer so I put some music on and did a bit more die cutting to pass the time got a nice lot of flowers and butterflies ready to use or share with my crafty friends



We didn't go far today because of the weather not being so good but needed to get out for a while to get a bit of fresh air  so had a short walk, hopefully it will be better tomorrow but weatherman says no sun till Thursday, hope hes wrong lol.
Had a phone call from one of the younger grand daughters , its always nice to chat with them on the phone as we don't get to see them very often because of the distance. 
I used a photo of two of our great granddaughters in this beautiful QP made by Miss Edna, Thank you for sharing them  I really love this one  


   
Well think that's all for today take care and keep safe and warm x

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, your flowers are just gorgeous!! So far, all I have in my gardens is snow. Snow, snow, snow. I think I'm jealous. It must be so wonderful to sit with your tea and watch the birds and see all these beautiful blooms. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete