Sunday, 7 January 2018
cards
I slept really late this morning which is unusual for me as I'm usually awake quite early, so didn't get much "me" time before I had to get Chris up , but did all the usual things like sorting the bird feeders out and after a cup of tea manage to spend a little while in my craft room, got another couple of cards made, will add them in a bit
We didn't get out anywhere today as Chris was not feeling to good , I just popped up the local shop for a couple of bit, gosh it was so cold out although it was lovely and sunny, at least it was dry.
I spent ages going through pages of knitting patterns trying to find a nice one to make for our grandson he asked for one at Christmas but not enough time to make it then so said we would do it in the new year for him, loads for young boys and men not a lot I like for a 10 year old , I will get back to looking , and hope I find something nice, trouble is I don't really know what I'm looking for don't want to do cable again as we did that last time was thinking something with a few colours or a nice pattern maybe, I get bored doing stocking stitch all the time.
Ok back to cards I belong to two card groups and we do challenges and card swaps this months challenge on one of the groups is to make a card following this template and send it to a member of the group who is chosen for you,
This is the card I made for this challenged I think its almost right my partner is in Canada so might be a while before I hear if she likes it, I hope so.
I Made a couple more and have some more ready to put together tomorrow.
Dont know what else to say so bye for now
stay safe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Your cards are really lovely. I use to belong to a card swap but ours was stamping, but we could embellish all we wanted. I still have a lot of them. They were in my scrap book that my daughter saved for me after my divorce. I was thankful that she was able to get it for me.
ReplyDeleteI love the way that the little hedge hogs turned out and the Hello card was just lovely, and so is the template card. Your very talented. Knitting, card making and scrap layouts. Not to mention your photography.
Have an awesome day. I am off to post on my blog as well as soon as I catch up on my blog reading and have some coffee. Beth xxx
Your cards are wonderful. I used to make all our greeting cards on the computer using photos and pictures for design. Yours are so much prettier. Your friend in Canada will love her card.
ReplyDeleteIt's still cold here too, but today the temps went up into the twenties and maybe we'll even see the thirties, so it feels pretty good. We're supposed to have these wonderful temps all week. Wow, I just love it! You have an awesome day, hugs, Edna B.