Thursday, 11 January 2018

Another nice day

Its been another sunny day here but quite misty  We went for our usual walk along the canal tried to take a photo and realised I hadn't put the card back in my camera  when I took the photos off it last night, its something I usually do straight  away so why I didn't last night I don't know, so it was a walk with no photos, In a way I am quite pleased I didn't have it , I wasn't looking to see what I could take a photo of, I was just feeling relaxed and enjoying the beautiful surroundings its hard to explain exactly how I felt. When we went on our first trip to Norway and we went up the fjords It was so special I was quite emotional, almost in tears at the beauty around me  Today I felt the same  hope you know what I mean, and it doesn't sound daft,
I found two painted stones on our walk one I fell in love with  2 cats on a fence  wish I could paint nice ones like that  the other had a quote on it, have to re hide them tomorrow now I have a photo for the group,

 I brought a few  plants today they were only 50p each so thought they would brighten up the pot outside  the front window, 


We saw a marsh tit on our walk I haven't seen one  before only in bird books  but it is such a pretty little thing  I couldn't get a photo  so found one on google search  so you know what I'm talking about isnt it  sweet




While I was  getting dinner I found this snowman shaped potatoes so thought I would have a bit of fun   and share it on here  meet Mr potato  LOL


well thats been pretty much our day its beeen a good one, thanks for stopping by take care stay safe and warm x

2 comments:

  1. I agree, sometimes it's nice to just walk and smell the roses. I love your painted stone with the cats of it. How fun! Your little marsh tit looks like our chickadee. It's such a pretty little bird. Your potato made me giggle. Thank you for that. Now I'm off to wash some dishes. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I got a little lucky to find your blog on my phone so I could catch up. I went in a round about way. I clicked on a comment that you had left on Miss Edna's blog and it brought me straight to you... I have been a bit lonely because I have been in bed so much. Sleep is good for the healing but I am so sick and weak that sleep is grand for me.
    I love the stones. How awesome, while I love both of them I do believe that I love the one with the quote. How wonderful you found 2.
    Sometimes things happen for a reason. If you had your camera with you, you might have been looking at something else with your camera and have missed the little Marsh Tit altogether. Know what I mean? So sometimes it is good just to let the world unfold around you. Your so lucky to be able to take these beautiful walks.
    I am fading fast, so I will go for now. Hugs, xxx Beth

    ReplyDelete