I had a phone call from my grandson yesterday he wanted to tell me all about the concert he took part in He told me that there were 7,570 school children from school Choirs from all around the London area, wow that's a lot of kids cant remember who he said now but there were several different pop stars who they sang with and he was so excited that he had actually met one of them I'm not really into pop music or I might have remembered who they were. anyway he said he had a great time and my daughter said it was brilliant, she did send me a few video clips but don't know how to share them but here is one photo of the kids on stage the O2 arena can hold up to 20.000 that's a lot of people.
apparently they are holding these concerts all over the country
Today started really nice the sky was so pretty blue with white fluffy clouds
but it didn't last long and suddenly it got really windy and it started to rain, later we had a hail storm and it stayed really grey all day , its sounds like its really windy out now but not going out to find out,
The squirrel came into the garden twice today and climbed up onto the feeders It was so funny watching him trying to hang on and get the food, the feeders were swinging all over the place would have been better on a video tried to get some photos through the window but they never came out very well, The dirty wall behind the feeders doesn't help but cant do much about that as its not our property.
Not really done much today again partly because of the weather and partly because we were expecting someone to call to see Chris so only went as far as the supermarket, printed some pictures off ready to make the cards for the gran kids tomorrow was asked for transformers, nyan cat and unicorns so had to search for pictures to use its hard to find something different each week but they love there cards so wont stop making them.
Thats all for now take care and stay safe x








I love your photos of this little squirrel trying to get to the food. They really are quite fun to watch, and they are very persistent. I buy them "squirrel corn" that we put out on a holder nailed to a tree trunk. They like it, but they still love the bird food.
ReplyDeleteYour grandson is a very lucky boy to be able to enjoy such a concert. I think music and choirs are very good for children. Here's hoping your weather gets better. Think Spring! You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.
Thank you, I will ask in pet shop if they have squirrel corn never seen it here but never looked for it .
ReplyDeleteThe whole family love music always have since they were tiny, It was a good experience for him, take care x
Hi,
ReplyDeleteYour grandson must have been over joyed to be able to sing and meet with the pop stars... wow.. that is awesome and music is really wonderful for kids.
Just fell in love with the little squirrel. He is just too cute trying to hang on and get his food. I think that your photos always turn out great even tho they are thru the window.
I am off to read the rest of your blog posts. I have just gotten to the point that I can sit and read on the computer now.
Have a wonderful day, xxx Beth