Its been another wet windy and cold day here not really what we wanted, I woke up with a headache and its not really cleared all day despite taking pain killers and drinking gallons of water, just hoping It will clear over night, enough of my moans lol
I could have got a nice photo of a collared dove if my camera had been handy he was in the bird bath having a paddle but by the time I got the camera he had hopped on the side and Photo wasn't much good through the window but will share it anyway
I did manage to get a set of 10 cards and a box to put them in finished today and ready to send off with a book of postage stamps to my sister for her birthday I used the hedgehog pad to make them as I know she will love them. There are 10 different designs so made one of it as she hasn't had any of this set. Every time she visits she goes through my cards and chooses some to take home with her, its nice to know she thinks there nice enough to send to her friends,
Don't know if I share this next lot I found them today when I was looking for a card for our neighbours daughter think shes 12 so thought she would like the red one. I got the kits for the dresses from a friend on a card group.
Got the plastic canvas out tonight and cut out a few bits ready to sew think I'm just going to make a lot of small things as people don't seem to want to pay much for things, I will do a few bigger bits but not too many
I found a few bits in my work box including these to note books I made a while ago they sell quite well so will do some more as they are quick and easy .
The weather forecast for tomorrow is heavy rain all day so looks like another day stuck indoors need to find something new to blog about wonder how photos of rain would come out lol
well I'm going to say goodbye for now and get an early night well its gone 11 so not that early take care stay safe and warm x




Your dove looks quite happy with himself. I take a lot of my photos through the window too. This way, the birds don't see me and fly away.
ReplyDeleteI love your cards. I've never seen the ones with the dresses. They are simply beautiful. And your little notebooks are adorable. No wonder they sell quickly.
I hope you are feeling better soon. This seems to be the season when folks everywhere are getting sick. Hopefully, it will pass by quickly. Take care of yourself, hugs, Edna B.
ReplyDeleteThank you my headache cleared overnight and Im feeling ok this morning, thank you for your nice comments hope you have a good day x
Hi Mary,
ReplyDeleteI adore the photo of the dove. It turned out beautiful thru the window. I have seen some gorgeous photos of rain. It's worth a shot.
Your cards are awesome and doesn't it make you feel good that your sister loves your cards. Even tho it is a hobby for you and some sales, it does our soul really good to know that people like and acknowledge your work.
I love your note books. What are the diminutions? If that is spelled wrong I can blame spell checker lol. It kept showing I was spelling it wrong but this doesn't look right either.
I am glad that your headache has eased. Have a wonderful day. xxx Beth
Thank you Beth, I bought the notepads 35x45cm and made the cover just a bit bigger depends on what notepads I can get as they vary quite a bit in size but that is the size of these two. spell checker isnt always right I knew what you meant, yes it is nice when people appreciate your work makes it worthwhile, hope you are recovering well, take care of yourself x
ReplyDelete