I decided that I wanted to try something different from card making and so I ordered myself a scrapbook album and going to try making some layouts, I have been making digital scrapbook pages for quite a few years the programme I use is quite old now and keeps crashing on me and I don't want to spend out on a new programme at the moment so will give this book a try I wont have to pay out for anything else as I already have everything I will need After years of card making I have collected so much craft stuff, a lot that I never use now so I sorted out some of my bits yesterday and took a bag full to the charity shop when we went out today
The weather was really quite nice this morning after all the high winds and rain we have been having. I sat on a bench and waited with Charlie while Chris went for a blood test the sun felt really warm, then we walked over the downs to the beach the sea was really calm I didn't pick up my camera so no photos from there.
We stopped off at the shop for a couple of bits we forgot yesterday then headed home where we had a cup of tea a cherry scone with jam and clotted cream that was nice.
Not got much in the photo line tonight here's one of a blackbird looking for worms
And just for fun this is me having a swinging time or was it acting like a little kid lol
Hope it made you smile bye for now x


Your bird is beautiful. I loved the photo of you "swinging away" there. It's good to let the child in us out once in a while. Have fun and have a great day, hugs, Edna B.
ReplyDelete