Friday, 8 March 2019

Im boreing

I'm sitting here with a blank page in front of me and have no idea what I am going to write,   the days seem to follow the same pattern get up drink tea walk charlie have breakfast, house work  etc I'm Boring lol,
Its been a grey and dreary day and for some reason I feel so tired and don't know why I think I slept OK 
I took a few photos when I took charlie out  this morning  we walked across the waste ground  but with all the rain we have had lately it was really muddy so  we moved onto the footpaths  it was OK till Charlie decided to run ahead and play in the muddy river, so needed another shower once we got home,
He normally goes out on pack walks with a load of other dogs 3 times a week but Grace the lady who takes them is on holiday for 2 weeks so that means extra walks for me  probable why I'm tired
I did  manage to  finish the book I was reading this afternoon so need to find another one  I have read all of Joan Jonkers books several times, they are out of print now but have most of them on my kindle, Sorry this is short,  Think I'm going to have an early night so will show you a few photos from today  x





  

4 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures! No blooms here as yet, but I'm hoping soon with the warmer weather we have predicted. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll be following you. What a nice blog you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathy I appreciate your lovely comment,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are lovely. We don't have any blossoms yet, but I'm hoping we'll be able to see some really soon. Enjoy your evening, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete