These photos were taken at Docton mill which is just over the border into Devon and is a really beautiful place to visit
As it is the first day of spring I thought I would share a few photos of the daffodils there These are my photos but not from today We havnt been able to get there this year yet but I think the photos are worth sharing again and have added a link if you are interestd to see more of the gardens through the year.
Its been damp and cloudy here today and the forcast for the rest of the week looks the same Charlie went out on his pack walk this morning again they went to the woods and he came home quite wet but it didnt take him long to dry off
We havnt been far today went across to B&M as I needed some sunfllower hearts for the birds they seem to be their favourite as they alway go down fast
we also have a newish Sue Ryder charity shop where the poundland shop used to be its massive and seems to have everything you can think of apart from food , and the prices are really good too, I was looking for a white shoulder bag to go with my new suit for the wedding I found one for just for £1. I dont like carrying a handbag and the only one I have is black so was really happy to find this one, I also got a brand new paper pad and a toy for Charlie so did well.
This is my new set that came this morning (this is a catalog picture) so I wanted white shoes and bag, I just need something for my head now Chris suggested a paper bag but I will ignor that remark lol
This afternoon the mobile hairdresser came and we both had our hair cut so tidy again for a while We made an appointment with her to have it done before the wedding which isnt till May
My spell checker not working so sorrry for any mistakes
Thanks for stopping by
Im off for a cup of tea catch up soon x



I just love those daffodils! It's such a pretty area along the banks of the water. Your new suit and bag are really pretty. You're going to look gorgeous! You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
ReplyDelete