Saturday, 16 March 2019

Saturday chat

 My first Job this morning was to pop to my friends home and check on the cats and give them some breakfast all 3 were there waiting for me and made short work of eating the food I put down for them  after a few cuddles with the 2 younger ones I left them to do whatever cats do  probable curl up on the sofa and sleep till tea time lol
I came back home for my early morning cup of tea and a couple of Chocolate biscuits before taking Charlie out for his morning walk gosh that wind was so strong and very gusty  hope its going to calm down soon its hard work trying to walk against it we only went around the footpaths  near home so had a bit of shelter much of the time, took a few photos that I will share in a bit.
When we got home we had breakfast then did a few jobs around the home that needed doing, then I turned on the computer to check my e mails and messages,  That was a bad move as I spent far to long on chat line talking first to a crafting friend then to my daughter and younger son, but its good to catch up and there wasn't anything important that I needed to be doing  so was ok
Chris has been working on  the train layout hes making its coming on really well  I did say to him he should have kept a photo dairy of  work in progress  but he never has maybe I should take some photos for him  
 Don't really give up anything for lent but someone local suggested putting a tin of food in a bag each day for the 40 days then giving it to the food bank which  we have been doing then another suggestion was  put an item you don't use anymore in a charity shop bag  and donate at the end of lent so that's two things we are both working on if enough people take part it will help a bit. I Hope so.


 Will leave you with  some photos from today's walks first up the lane where we met a group of children on a riding lesson


The pencil fence around the infant school such fun for them



And  these beautiful Lenten roses and daffodils


Thank you for stopping bye hope your having a good weekend

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos. I think the idea of 40 tins in 40 days is a wonderful idea. That pencil fence is so pretty. I've never seen one like it. Those flowers are beautiful. I'm so looking forward to our flowers to start coming up. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete