Friday, 15 March 2019

some cards

 Its been another really windy day  but at least its been mainly dry , our walks today have only taken us around the local footpaths and I couldn't find anything new to photograph. 
This weekend I am on cat sitting duty for a friend who is out partying   not a lot involved just popping in to feed them and making sure their all ok  the older one is anti social doesn't like anyone much except the son  the 2 younger ones are better one is very friendly and likes a lot of fuss the other one will let you stroke him but not bothered to much so all completely different but all lovely in there own way,
I took some photos of a couple of cards I made  the first one is for my eldest granddaughter and the 2nd for her cousin who have birthdays withing days of each other   when they were younger they were always together and we became adoptive grandparents to  the cousin which was really nice, 
don't know if I went over the top with flowers and butterflies but I think they will both like them, hope so anyway the designs are from a pad by Katy Sue and simple called Owls it has some beautiful designs in it for all occasions , I have several of her pads  my other favourite one being the hedgehog  one.which I have posted about before.
                                       


 



 Not much else to write about just now so will get this posted and hope you  all have a good weekend x

2 comments:

  1. I'm catching up here, and I love your cards. Those owls are so adorable. I'm sure the girls will love them. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete