catch up
Trying to catch up as I never got here yesterday , It was still windy but the sun was shinning so I decided to take Charlie for a walk to the beach so he could have a run about, We just got onto the beach when he saw another dog and decided to go and play unfortunately I hadn't taken his lead off and so I got pulled over and along the sand till I managed to stop him , it was a good job it was a soft landing I hurt my hand and arm but luckily no real damage just a bit uncomfortable.
Anyway I let him off his lead and he had a good play with a stick he had found so I sat on the rocks and watched him I didn't see anyone else for a while so it was nice and peaceful then someone came on with 8 dogs so I decided it was time to move on, We walked back along past the beach huts then onto the downs and back up into town, here are a few photos from yesterday
Today I waited for Chris before we went out as I needed to go to the post office to mail some cards That's the only bad thing about Bude the post office is right at the top of town and takes 20 Minuit's to walk there, we do have post boxes closer if you buy the stamps in advance but I like to get them checked for size and weight to be sure the postage is right
managed to get 3 more birthday cards finished this afternoon will try to get photos in the morning think I'm up to date with them now. May is the next big month 8 family Birthdays, our sons wedding anniversary and then our grandson is getting married so lot of cards to make,
I'm off to bed its almost midnight catch up soon take care x
I love the photos. Charlie certainly was having a wonderful time. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.
ReplyDeleteThank you x
Delete