Monday, 4 March 2019

Storm Freya

 Yesterday, storm Freya came to visit England, It wasn't so bad when I took Charlie out for his early morning walk  a little rain  but not enough to worry about but as the day went on the wind got really wild and I had trouble walking it a straight line when I went out in the afternoon,  the wind was really gusty and  coming at me from all directions I was glad to get home
This morning its still a bit wild but it was Charlies day to go on a pack walk with his doggy friends  so I didn't have to go out which was nice we had a hail storm  earlier then more rain but as I write this the sun has come out  and Charlie has found a sunny spot in the passage and is enjoying the warmth .


 The Camellia bushes are beginning to flower now I just went into the garden to get some photos and the wind is icy brr  didn't stay out there long



Apart from daffodils theres not much else in the garden at the moment I was watching the little blue tits coming to the feeders I feel so sorry for them having to fly with this wind but they seem to manage ok, 
Trying to think of something interesting to say but apart from the normal everyday stuff that has to be done not much else has happened. I need to go to the shop for a few bits so will stop for now hope you have had a good day x

4 comments:

  1. Stay safe!!! Thanks for sharing this~! Those camellia bushes are so beautiful!!! I am so ready for Spring! Hugs Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love camellias and they do well down here in Florida too. They are hearty and survive hot and cold weather! Love seeing your walk in the earlier post too. You got some great birds photos. Love seeing those in flight! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete